Stock/default aircraft blank textures

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

I am looking for blank textures, or paintkits for the default AC that come with FS2004.

I had seen a post somewhere where it listed like 6 or 7 default AC's for FS2004. But at that time i wasn't interested in repainting the AC. Now i can't seem to find that post.

So can anyone help me?

Thanks,
stocz2

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

Found what i was looking for. 🙂

http://www.simviation.com/fs_paintkits1.htm

These will get me started in repainting, i hope.
I know i will probably have problems mirroring the image for the other side of the AC. But now i can at least get the basic down.

stocz2

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

cool find... don't mind if i borrow that do you?

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

cool find... don't mind if i borrow that do you?

There not mine, i just found this link in another post.

stocz2

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I know... just a nod that you found these and I am gonna use em too... great find!

Pro Member Trainee
Kristian Bowler (pilotkris) Trainee

Thank you These will come in handy for my new virtual airlines as i am going to give repainting a go 😂 (im crap hehe).

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Nice find.
Mike Stone used to always supply a paint kit with his models, I thought that was a nice touch.

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Col7777 wrote:

Nice find.
Mike Stone used to always supply a paint kit with his models, I thought that was a nice touch.

Yer Mike Stone was really good at his aircrafts but he closed his website Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But you can still download his stuff from other sites. 😀 😀 😀

but that Simviation link for those black texture's are the one's i use and there great.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...