Blank Panel Backgrounds?

Pro Member Trainee
Sean Cherven (DrBogger) Trainee

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here, but anyways, i have been enjoying using fs2004, and i just made my first panel.

I was wondering, if anyone here knows of any place i can download Blank Panel Backgrounds?

I want to start making panels and distrubting them on avsim, but i'm not very good at designing in photoshop, so bascily, thats why i am looking for blank panels.

I am looking for specificly, a blank main panel background, with a blank overhead panel background, that i can add buttons and switchs to on the overhead panel.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
Sean

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tough one, each aircraft is going to be different.
See if there is anything here, if not we'll try again.

http://www.simviation.com/fs_paintkits3.htm

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Sean Cherven (DrBogger) Trainee

I didnt see anything usfull there.

hmm... i wonder, is there any panel designers here that would be happy to help me out designing a few panel backgrounds?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

First off welcome sir

try these ➡

http://www.simviation.com/fsdesign_panels1.htm
I think this what your looking for Umm...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...