So after I get into FSX and pick my aircraft, fuel, time, location etc etc, and then I press the "fly now" button to load my aircraft... the entire window minimizes into the taskbar and stays there. no matter what i do i can not get it to maxamize back up to view it. i can even hear my engines running and stuff so i know its loaded. I have tried everything I can think of... right click on taskbar but maximize is grayed out... alt tab doesn't work, does anybody have any ideas? It happens about 50% of the time I play and then my only way to start over is to completely end the task and start over
1 Answers
Give us you full system specs.
It sounds like a hardware issue.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain