Does anybody know where you can get additional missions other then the free ones we find on this site. I would even pay for them if they were any good. Specifically I would like "emergency" missions where there was some type of a problem with the aircraft. All the emergency missions built in our way to easy - I want something good that really takes skill. Any ideas would be great.
2 Answers
Many can be found at:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/101/fsx-missions/
I think they have some but won't let you look unless you sign up 🙄

Just Flight should be releasing their Rescue Pilot missions add-on soon if you can wait a little while - http://www.justflight.com/developProduct.asp?pid=233
Cheers,
Mark
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain