Tailhook

Pro Member Trainee
hammerdag Trainee

what is your tailhook key? when it says to open a certain door what does it mean by tailhook.....i should knw this by now but i don't... 😂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This should explain all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailhook

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

yer in some planes you can use the tail hook key to command something but you have to assign the key first you will find it in the control tab in fs2004

Last edited by Chris Morris (morris91) on Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok start up fs2k4 then start a flight with the plane you want and the press the alt key and go to options i think and go to assignments it should then go to keyboard then go to the t`s and there you should finde tailhook then assign it to the key you want but make sure it doesnt interfere with your other key commands

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...