what is GMAX i know its used for creating planes but how do i get it and is it free is it better than abacus`s aircraft maker?
6 Answers
It's free on disk #1 of the FS9 Sim.
It's more difficult than Abacus but is used by the finer aircraft (most payware).

thanks and can you possibly give me a link
can't give a link to something on a disk.. gotta search for it on the disk.
i mean a link to a website
acepilot32 wrote:
i mean a link to a website
oh... my bad.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain