Does anybody have a tutorial that will help me to use GMAX so I can create airplanes. Gmax has one but it wont open. Please somebody tell me how its so confusing 😞 😞
2 Answers
If its a tutorial to create a simple airplane like a cessna or more simple I would like to know how
GMAX is hard but the aircraft is better quality than any other.
http://www.simviation.com/gryphon/tutorials/gMax_00.htm
This program is easier to use but isn't GMAX.
http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s610.htm

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain