MyTraffic X where are the planes??

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Hi, i just bought mytraffic x and it installed alright and did its other install after that and it said it was succeffully installed then fsx did its scenery load because of new thing have been added but i have put my traffic to 100% but i have no traffic anywhere

can anyone help and tell me where are all the planes

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

I find they take about 10-15 minutes of game play to start appearing

Which is not good really

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

I regularly use Mytraffic X. Yes to build up the traffic within the airport it takes around 10 min time. However you should find many planes at the gates or parked. Make sure your AI traffic year is set to 2006 within Mytraffic X settings.

However I faced a similar problem and the support team of Aerosoft gave me a xml.dll file to be put into
C:\Documents and Settings\%Username%\Apllication Data\Microsoft\FSX

and everythin worked fine after that. Let me know your mail id incase u need it.

Cheers!!

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Also I see in the other topic uv installed SP1 recenty. The same thing problem with mytrafficX happened to me after installation of SP1!!!

Pro Member Trainee
krichard Trainee

increase the sim rate

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...