Can't seem to locate the DME readout on the FS9 Learjet...any advice?
1 Answers
Brook wrote:
Can't seem to locate the DME readout on the FS9 Learjet...any advice?
Lower left hand side of the Primary Flight Display(PFD), the main display that has airspeed and altitude readouts. DME only show when you have a navigational aid(navaid) tuned and within range that has DME. Will also show distance to the next GPS waypoint when GPS/NAV switch is in GPS position and GPS is in use.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain