adobe photoshop for planes textures

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

I now have adobe photoshop CS2 witch i know can do textures for fsx planes well what i want to know is how do you make them i want some textures what look around the same as british airways.

i have made some test textures but thay would never load into fsx i would just see the white plane.

i was hopeing that someone could give me full instructions on how to do it

thanks in advance.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
E-mage Trainee

you need to download DXT bitmap https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2883/dxtbmp-dxt-extended-bitmap-editor/

to convert the textures to bmp images before they will work in fs. for best results, save without mipmaps

Pro Member Captain

ok i have downloaded it but i cant find the file that i did it with can you just explane everything i know its inoying but i really need help with this

even pics or even maybe a video will be even more help

Pro Member Captain

Ok thanks for your help E-mage but i now have the FS Repaint so im doing fine on that at the momment.

Thanks all for your help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...