STEVE HINSON......1956-2007

Pro Member Trainee
RD Trainee

Hello,

Steve Hinson passed away on Oct 5,2007. He passed away from health complications. His family was with him at home.

If you don't know who he is, then just check many of your F14D's and Aircraft Carriers. Both for FSX and FS9. He with help from Ivan Kostick, they made the Tomcat what it is today. The best.

The flightsim communtity lost a big contributor to freeware. His work will always be remembered and enjoyed for many years to come. He gave more than he recieved, and enjoyed giving something for everyones enjoyment.

I will miss him and his humor, as well as his many contributions to flightsims.

You will be missed my good friend.

RD Crying or Very sad

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

RIP 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Sorry to hear about that... God be with him.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

A very sad loss, he will be sorely missed!

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

RIP

Pro Member Trainee
HyePilot Trainee

R.I.P. 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...