Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

HELL YEAH!! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I promise they're worth it... Only have their 747 here and it is absolutely as true to life as it's possible to get in a simulator.

If you have doubts, there are ways you can try it out before you buy it... *cough*torrents*cough*

(Not advocating illegal downloads here... If ya like it then pay for it!!)

Pro Member Trainee
falconxxx Trainee

How about Level-D 767??...How does it compare to PMDG?

It coast about half the price of PMDG.....considering the value of the US dollar, I'm going with Level-D.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I doubt you've ever heard any complaints about the LDS 767.

falconxxx you'll find that many simmers prefer the LDS 767 over any of the PMDG products. We're talking fs9 era of course. How things have been progressing in regards to FSX I couldn't tell you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...