Just curious as to what you guys think the best freeware A320 panel is... ❓
1 Answers
yes. Ken Mitchell's panel... find it here.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2787/fs2004-airbus-a320-panel/
here's what it looks like in action (the photo on there is something I added... the wifey and my daughter... wifey's the one in the back)

This panel is good for the A319 A320 and A321
He also makes similar panels for the A330 and A340. They can all be found on that site or on AVSIM.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain