I remember buying FS Terrain for FS9 was good I think 'JustFlight' made it.
3 Answers
My terrain looks awesome. I love it. I have fsgenesis America and all other regions, Ultimate Terrain usa, and ground environment pro for my terrain. I will be glad to post pics if you need them.
yeah thats right... i remember having that too. T'is really good.
Here are some up close. Did the up close cause some of sceneries out there look bad up close and this loooks good far away and up close. Might be some blurries here and there but I used Walk and follow on fast mode to get to them so I am not sure if it loaded all the way.


Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain