FS2004 Boeing F/A-18 download

Pro Member Trainee
TimePilot Trainee

Hi All: I am looking for a download for the full FS2004 Boeing F/A-18 aircraft. I can only find paint schemes etc. Does anyone know the URL for the download of the full meal deal?
Thanks in advance!
Time Pilot

Answers 15 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
TimePilot Trainee

HI Tailhook Thanks a bunch

Time Pilot

Pro Member Captain
Morris (morris91) Captain

Thankyou TailHook i also downloaded thanks.

Also welcome to the Forum's TimePilot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Best freeware F-18 morris, you'll love it 😎

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Nah i wont love it. You wanner know why ?

ITS BECAUSE it will not run on my Windows Vista it says it terminate's the instaltion.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

ITS BECAUSE it will not run on my Windows Vista it says it terminate's the instaltion.

Well that's what you get when you insist having the installer do the work for you. I'm sure (I hope) that if you do it manually, Vista won't even know you're there.

Create a Temp. folder first on your Desktop, call it: "Tailhook is always right". Then double-click the 'fa18sh41.EXE'.
Once you get to the stage were it says something like ...is going to install to C\Program files\...bla...bla... change the target to the "Tailhook is always right" -folder and continue with the procedure.
When done, open the "Tailhook is always right" -folder and all the goodies you need are in there. Don't forget the effects - they're nice. Secret

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Well that's what you get when you insist having the installer do the work for you. I'm sure (I hope) that if you do it manually, Vista won't even know you're there.

Create a Temp. folder first on your Desktop, call it: "Tailhook is always right". Then double-click the 'fa18sh41.EXE'.
Once you get to the stage were it says something like ...is going to install to C\Program files\...bla...bla... change the target to the "Tailhook is always right" -folder and continue with the procedure.
When done, open the "Tailhook is always right" -folder and all the goodies you need are in there. Don't forget the effects - they're nice. Secret

when i click the install it starts automaticly and installs into its own temp but when its finished it putting it into the temp folder it just goes like i said Above post ^^^.

It dont matter know, i wanted it for the March Screenshot Comp but i ahve a diffrent plane now. Lets say im finking out side the box.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

That's what you're missing out on Ha Ha

Pro Member Captain

Crying or Very sad You Censored Show Off 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Haaaahahaha... guess what? I didn't even know there was a screenshot competition on 😎

...so thanks to you I'm gonna enter - do I have to tell you which aircraft I'm gonna use?

...and guess who's gonna win... Whistle

🙂 🙂

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Haaaahahaha... guess what? I didn't even know there was a screenshot competition on 😎

...so thanks to you I'm gonna enter - do I have to tell you which aircraft I'm gonna use?

...and guess who's gonna win... Whistle

🙂 🙂

😂 😂 I bet your one of these people who love there self's and love to beat poeple at everything and hate to be wrong.

😂 Nah serious now, Good look at the Comp and My Birhday is in March so i atleast have something to celebrate.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

OMG... pix from Tailhook?!?!?

To what do we owe this pleasure?

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Hey Tailhook, what's that tailhook doing on the tarmac?

Later ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Tailhook...? Oops! I thought that was the parking brake 😁

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Tailhook...? Oops! I thought that was the parking brake 😁

😂 😂 😂 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...