Cancelling

Pro Member Trainee
bishbish Trainee

Hello,
Please could you tell me how to cancel my membership as I have tried to email you and you have not replied, I emailed you also through clickbank and you again did not reply, if you do not cancel my membership I will report you to the appropriate authorities and have your site closed down.
Also I keep getting paymant receipts from paypal, maybe 5 or 6 per day, they are not coming off my card but you will be in even more trouble if it does, so please cancel me promptly.
please respond.
Thanks.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Contact Pay-Pal and cancel the account.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ehidle Trainee

I have the same problem. It is not listed as a recurring payment in paypal. Paypal says that the debitor has to stop debiting the account.

I can't find anywhere to cancel the account on here, but I have sent email notices to every address I can find for the owner.

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

You'll find it under your ' history '

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (totallyfrozen) Trainee

Although I'm not cancelling my subscription now, I did follow your instructions find the place where I CAN cancel if/when I need to. This thread is very helpful. I wonder if it's worthy of being a sticky.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...