With download links, in my latest blog post here

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4495/

I found 54 in a day or so of searching.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Thank you 😂, Thank you 😂, Thank you 😂.

That's EXACTLY what I've been looking for!!!

I'm assuming these will look good with FSX Sp2 on winXp?

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Very nice! 😀 😀

Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

oldsamer wrote:

Thank you 😂, Thank you 😂, Thank you 😂.

That's EXACTLY what I've been looking for!!!

I'm assuming these will look good with FSX Sp2 on winXp?

yes, these are all "true FSX" and show 'MDLXMDL' in the model header.

I added a 55th, the Kaman Seasprite.

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Thank you Mr.Taylor for your voluntary research. This reply is partially a thread bump, so more forumistas will look at your good work.

Last month I installed FSX on a new (faster) computer with fresh winXp auto updated past winXp Sp3. I deferred installing FSX Sp2 because of an annoying graphics glitch I'd see on the old computer. Due to the Free FSX Sp2 add-ons you've listed, yesterday I installed FSX Sp2 and the annoying graphics glitch is back on my new computer.

Let me describe "the glitch" this way.
When the point-of-view is initially shifting onto a few terrain tiles (irregular shaped patches 2-5 acres in size), these few suspect tiles will blank out for a split second.
1. The glitch occurs on both computers.
2. the glitch does NOT occur in FSX Sp1, only after Sp2 is installed and without any other changes to settings.
3.The glitch occurs in the same tiles. I fly lots of touch-an-go's around 00R left traffic, during climb out banking left the farm field past the house with big tree will "white out" for an instant. When I level out on downwind, Livingston state park "whites out" for an instant.

I've concluded this is a hard fault related to how FSX Sp2 calls some terrain files. Anywho, it's a glitch I'll live with now that 3rd parties are making Sp2 compatible odd-on's.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Thanks Phil for the wonderful link. I tried to download Fokker DR1 (no 34) which is about 120Mb. Unfortunately it "times out" before finishing. Is there a way to overcome this?
Thanks

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

Its okay thanks,, I fixed it

Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Check out my article here, it covers my 20 best freeware aircraft for 2013:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4686/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...