Accidentally deleted fsx default a321's

Pro Member Trainee
Jack (CaptainDale) Trainee

I accidentally deleted my Airbus A321's from the Airplane file in FSX whilst cleaning up and now cannot find a download that gives me the default files back. When I search for default aircraft it comes up in the description of new only textures downloads for the a321 defaults, and even searching for a321's alone in specific searches for just fsx aircraft brings back only textures downloads.

Where can I find the default a321 from (JUST the aircraft not the textures).

Also if anyone knows where to find the (AIRCRAFT) download for a 767-300ER then I would appreciate knowing where to find it as I wanted to find a monarch testure/skin and add to the file.

Thanks. Cpt Dale. 😉

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Just insert the first fsx CD then click repair it should be back. And as for the 767-300ER they have a few over at simvation http://www.simviation.com/ But none in Monarch colors.

Hope that helps 😀

Pro Member Trainee
drwhoere Trainee

if you still need the A321 you can get it here (uploaded by me)

http://rapidshare.com/files/136515005/Airbus_A321.rar

Pro Member Trainee
braga118 Trainee

Thank you, link still up.

Pro Member Trainee
fuk Trainee

@drwhoere do you think you could post up a package of all the default aircraft.. I know this seem like a lot but i'm just asking please.

Bart_Booms Guest

I did the same thing, can I have the link to the files?

Could anyone please send a link to download the default airbus 321??

Daboidude Guest

I just did the same thing can someone send me the file to my emaail gel27000@gmail.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...