FS-MP

Pro Member Trainee
RileyBaxter Trainee

Are you having trouble with gamespay? LOl if you are and want a friendly server (with ATC) go to FS-MP.com and register there they have there own server so no more Gamespy..... If you register say RileyBaxter (me) recommended you 🙂

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
RileyBaxter Trainee

if you wana try it out go to FSX multiplayer and go through gamespy to the gamespy server and find FS-MP it will be locked but the password I believe is guest

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

he's absolutely right, if you want to play multiplayer on FSX, it doesn't get better than FS-MP. Their entire goal is realism; It's run by a bunch of RL Air Traffic Controllers who spend a lot of time making sure that our procedures mirror real life practices, and it has a great community that's willing to teach anyone that will put a little effort into learning.

When ya register, put "Traches" for your referring member. Unless you're an asshat, then you should say it was Riley 😀

Pro Member Trainee
RileyBaxter Trainee

Traches wrote:

When ya register, put "Traches" for your referring member. Unless you're an asshat, then you should say it was Riley 😀

Thanks Traches

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I'm just being a dork, sorry! Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...