Multiplayer Connect

Pro Member Trainee
bo2jazz Trainee

When I want to start a MP session within FS2004 the program is chrassing.
With Ivao I can play in MP but cant start in FS. Controllers can identify my plane but I can't see the other pilots and they can't see me. I start multiplaying in FS with SB realy but FS can't find the session and shuts off.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

Hello bo2jazz
1. Have you tried using SBrelay??
2. Surfed the internet to a good "how to connect to an atc network with FS2004 , sbrelay and squawkbox tutorial ?

On the website of www.FSNordic.com and www.ivao.org or www.vatsim.net
you can find some excelent tutorials, to get rid of your FS2004 <-> ATC connection problem

Have a save flight
Ronald

Pro Member Trainee
bo2jazz Trainee

Hi Ronald,
Thx for your reply. I use SBrelay. The prob is that I can connect to IVAO and play the game, but without FS Multiplayer. All the usual progs are working oke (e.g SB). But when I want a MP connect via FS9 the programm stalls and I have to start everything again.

Herman

JDD Guest

www.fsnordic.net that is....

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...