Problem flying Lear 45.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Hey all, I'm having a problem flying the L45. I create a flight plan in the planner, from HEAR to OJAI, IFR routing and set my cruise ALT at 21K (the planner suggest 7K), so I take off and ATC clears me to 10K then 15K then about when I get to 11K the 45, goes directly into a nose high 90 degree stall and starts falling, and I can't recover from it. I have tried it twice with 80% fuel and unlimited each case having the same result, I'm curious what am I doing wrong?

Has any use the flight planner successfully?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

That doesn't sound like an issue with the flight planner... What was your airspeed? What vertical speed did you have set? Is your joystick giving a noisy signal? Are you using the speed hold or manually controlling your speed?

The autothrottles on the lear are a bit buggy. Best I can figure out, if you switch the MCP window to mach, they won't disengage until you switch it back.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...