Repaint (FSX)

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Hi guys, since iv started my virtual airliner im in need to make some aircrafts, so i loaded up photoshop, and had a play around to see what i can come up with (First time using it)

iv tryed to watch some tutorials on youtube but the people go to fast and the screen is very blury, so unless anyone knows a good tutorial to help me looks like im going to have to suss it my self

ok

1. iv made a repant just for fun to test, what i want to know is how i can copy it to the over side sp (Right side of plane)

and after that how i convert it for fsx.

below is the picture of the paint i have made

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Rolaids Trainee

I have found that some of those FS9 planes work in fsx. However they have to a certain format of bitmap file. You can get a image tool from the FS9 SDK. This allows you to change the format. Then you can edit them. After your done change the format back and replace the file in the plane.
This only works with the planes that use bitmap files for the texture.
About getting that the same on the other side I dont know.
Hope this helps,
Rolaids

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...