Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

newly painted A319 for this va.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

One of your best repaints yet man, great job!! Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

thanks i just started doing repaints for C & J designs so this was my first one for them. More to come

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Now THAT looks good Cool

Where is the recruiting office.. Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

hehehe i just finished there 320 and 321. 321 has bob marley on the tail and the 320 has Rhianna. next will be the 757 with President elect Obama on the tail. not bad 3 planes in a day.....holidays gotta love um. and i still had time to make 2 pumpkin pies,2 cheesecakes, 20lbs turkey ,ham crap load of stuffing and stock everything from scratch....mmmmm im hungry cant wait to eat...lmao i think your avatar helped there tailhook

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

That's great, if you do that for an ai aircraft I would love a copy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Hey honuala, are you using your layer type as multiply? And also maybe try softening the edges of the peeps on the tail lol, I reckon it will look a bit better eh Wink
PS: 2000th post lol Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

damn cheeks you whore.....lmao yeah my sister just showed me how to soften the edges so will redo them.....and what do you mean layer type as multiply?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Change all your repaint layers to this. Thank me later Wink

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

okay i'll give it a shot...thanks man

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

heres the Bob Marley 321

And the Ziggy Marley 738

oh yeah i also painted the pushback truck Wink i think i put a little too much dirt but i guess its a second hand jet..... Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Did making it multiply help, it should make the textures blend in to the details of the plane Wink
PS: Have you heard of go! stealing Aloha's name, god help us if that happens, I would hate the Aloha name to lose its quality!

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

oh hell yeah i was pissed when i found that out....a bunch of us are going to protest at the auction. even if they get the name they are still going to be GO...bastards.....and i dint try it on those ones cause you told me about it after i was done with those just took me a while to upload those pics...lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

They should just go! away Laughing And good luck with that protest!