Need some admins...(need FSX aircraft repainters)

Pro Member Trainee
James Kennedy (propilot_proatc) Trainee

Hello im trying to start a new VA and well i can get a site and i also have a friend and can run my va off of his dedicated server. This va is called Fly America Airlines and i just need a person for repaints and stuff. This va will be very organized, we will be using VA Financials to run and i have already started paying for VA financials anyway so thats out of the way i have a 24/7 ts I am looking for admins i am willing to pay for the things that need paying just need a couple of admins and repainters.

If you are willing to be a part of this VA please email me at aviation_plane@hotmail.com i will be leaving tomarrow 8-10-2008 and will be comming back 8-16-2008 but i will be on my email constontly.

Thanks,
James

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Moved to repaint forum, please post only once.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...