Removing FSX and the Accel. Expansion Pack

Pro Member Trainee
francois1 Trainee

Hello everyone

May I ask: Are there any huge problems involved with removing FSX and the Accel Pack from my computer. I am using WinXP Pro with SP2?

At the moment it is on my F:\ drive and I wish for it to be on C:\

regards

francois

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Other than having to go through the pain of installing all your addons again, not usually. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, but that was usually to fix some problem I was having that I couldn't find any other answer to.

No guarantees though; sometimes there are problems with the reinstall. Only way to know for sure is to try it Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Trainee
francois1 Trainee

Thank you Traches for your reply. Wandering the web about the same question comes up with all sorts of drear?

regards

francois

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...