Problem with Acceleration Expansion Pack

Pro Member Trainee
Rick (RickCrescitelli) Trainee

What they dont't tell you is that you and your online friends can't fly together anymore unless you have all upgraded to the expansion pack. You can no longer see their sessions, and they are locked out of yours. That REALLY sucks when you have a lot of friends world wide that you fly with all the time.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
AngelT Trainee

See my post on the same subject. I found out that that is half true...they wont be able to fly with you...but if they create a sesion, you will be able to see their sesion and fly with them. Like I said, another rip off from Bill Gates...

Pro Member Trainee
AngelT Trainee

Have you friends to install Service Pack 2, that will sove alltheir problems..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...