Im lost at this point, NEED HELP!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

I have searched everywhere for really good runway textures but i have not been able to find any so i decided to make my own, but im stuck right here, see i have the runway texture done but they need to be the exact same on each runway thing on this pic not just the first. So does anyone know how to make them all the same down the line.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

They aren't perfect yet, im still working on them.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You could check out FSX Worn Runway Texture from Simviation:

http://www.simviation.com/fsxscenery14.htm

Close to the bottom of the page.

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah i saw that one but it just dosn't look real, i want to get mine, but my problem realy is that it's like the default runways textures are still there and hang over my edited textures, so i think i have to have each of these runway textures in the pic the same.

Pro Member First Officer

Because you see how the first set of runway textures i hve edited, and then the rest of the sets down the line are still default, well all of the sets have to be the exact same down the line, i don't know how to tho, and i want to because i want to use my own textures.

Pro Member First Officer

someone, anyone?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...