New Editor Munday

Pro Member Trainee
munday Trainee

Hi every one I,m Munday and have just joined the Editors teamI live in the Uk and my intrests are Aviation in general and look forward to working with you all

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
polariuk Trainee

Hi there I'm Mat (polariuk) and have also signed up as an editor now just waiting for insipiration to strike and my first article to be written.

Pro Member Trainee
Caleb Gordon (clutcher) Trainee

Hey guys nice to meet you all. Im also new on the editing team. My name's Caleb and i look forward to posting my very first article very soon. See you guys around.

Pro Member Trainee
steve hirst (Upsmd11f) Trainee

Hi Guy & Girls,I'm Steve I've recently joined the editing team and will be bringing you Aviation news from Around the world.I live in Warsaw, Poland.Look forward to sharing the news with you all.

Pro Member Trainee
Bryant Stewart (B_Stewart) Trainee

Same here. Just signed on. I'm a Part Time-Flight Instructor and work full-time for an aircraft engineering company. Nice to meet all of you.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...