FS11 ?

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

Hey there now that we can see the world wide crisist is getting away in small steps

how about rummor i heard or it's a fact
does microsoft shut down the fs11 for good or there's still hope for 2010/2011 im willing to wait anything for my fav game ever made

btw i've always purchased the fs series

im willing to put allot of money just to get the next one to come which is fs11

any news anyone ?

hopefully for good ones..

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Microsoft has shut down Aces studios cutting the FS line. As it currently stands FS is done there will be no more fs releases. I am not sure if they will restart Aces I am sure other members must have more knowledge on this.

Regards

Pro Member Trainee
flysully Trainee

aerosoft are looking into the development of a new simulator directly aimed to replace fsx

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...