To bad it comes out 2010!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

It would be nice if it could actually run on most peoples PCs for once 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Yeah, I agree with the guy who says they should stop screwing with backwards compatibility and start from the ground up.

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Improved auto gen scenery would be a massive thing for me, the current design in fsx drags the game back 10 years in terms of graphics

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i dont understand why the dont just release this as a patch because most of this is just fixes and some additional content. but i do hope this one actually works and people can play it like cheeks said. although i do like that Microsoft is finally fixing their products i already downloaded windows7 and now this 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
PhilTaylor Trainee

This article references a quote I made about FS vNext before I left Aces and before Microsoft management in their infinite wisdom shut down Aces.

the new group has not announced their plans, we know nothing other than there is a small ( 35 or so people ) group trying to figure out what to do next.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...