FS Global 2008

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,

I forumed about this before, but once more to get some clarity. Plan to get FS Global 2008. But $ 60 goes far nowdays, so do not want to waste it. Can someone tell me if FSG 2008 is worth it? All I see in adv is mountains, OK, mountains are fine even in the standard FS9 but how about the cities and other scenery. I 'fly' a lot in bad weather and lot of AI traffic, enjoy the busy skies, so another question is how about the frame rates. Is not FSG 2008 substantially decrease my frame rates. I get 30 fpms all the time with my system -- busy skies, lot of weather and big cities, no impact afpm 30 all the time, isn.t FSG 2008 going to mess it up. Do not want to go below 20 fpm.
Any thought, advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

I guess not much experience with FS Global, so will stick to the standard FS9 snenery.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Hi beroun, i use FS Global Special Edition here
http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=39
as well as this here
http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_69_19_63&products_id=962
FS2004 looks very nice with these and i have no problems with them! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...