How do I uninstall FS Global from FS9?

Pro Member Trainee
1up2down Trainee

When I first installed FS Global it installed a small folder in Program Files before installing the main files into FS9. I have searched for these files in FS9 but see no sign of them.

In the start menu I clicked on uninstall FS Global but that only seems to remove the small folder in Program Files, not the files in FS9. Going to Settings and scenery in FS9 all the FS Global files are still there.

I was also wondering if FS Global replaced the original FS9 texture files, and if so, how do I restore them?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Use the free version to remove the add-on.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

If you think some of the original files are missing then drop in disk #1 and choose repair.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
1up2down Trainee

Thanks, I will give it a try. Let you know later if it works.

Pro Member Trainee
1up2down Trainee

An illness prevented me trying your suggestion until now but all I can say is that the program you put me onto was excellent. It not only uninstalled the program but also removed all remnants such as empty folders. I will certainly be using again in the future.

Thank you very much

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry to hear you were I'll but I'm pleased that the program worked, thanks for letting us know.
That will help the other members.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...