Keyboard commands FSX

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

According to the published keyboard commands there is a command for DME ident(on/off). It is CTRL+4 but I cannot find DME IDENT in the FSX SETTINGS/CONTROLS/RADIOS. Any ideas on how to set it?

If I select Transponder with key T, I only seem to be able to alter the first column number with the +/- key. Is there a way round this?

Same with the OBS Bug select. I can only alter the VOR1 not VOR2 with the +/- keys. Is it possible to do this?

Simmy

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Pete (pdegraff) First Officer

Hi Simmy,

I have only used my mouse to click on these things directly on the 2D panel - but it has worked for all the commands you list. Can you do that instead of trying to use the keyboard?

I must admit that some freeware planes may not work "my way", sometimes, no, usually because the control isn't even there.

Pete

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

Thanks for your reply. I can use the mouse but I bought a new gizmo- XKEYS programmable key board and I want to use it.

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

I found out why the DME didn't work. I had programmed DME using FSUIPC as well. As soon as I deleted that assignment the Ctrl+4 worked.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...