Rate your flight stick/yoke

Pro Member Trainee
Roket Trainee

Hey Guys and Girls,

Just wondering what flight sticks/yokes people are using and how they rate them. I currently have the Logitech G940 and the Saitek Aviator. I havent fully setup my G940 so I dont want to comment too much on that but my cheap Saitek Aviator i would rate about 7/10 for fsx with good control and ease of use. I am looking for a realistic smooth flight control and would like to know your experiences

Thanx
Joe.Roket

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

10/10 on the G940 for FSX.

4/10 for formation flying. X52 Stick + G940 Throttle/Pedals works as the best combo.

Pro Member Trainee
Roket Trainee

cool Razgr1z912, do you use the force feedback feature in FSX? Also how have you adapted the x52 to the logitech with the supplied connections.
I hope i get my G940 tuned right other wise I may look for something non force feedback with ultra precise feel and slick movement

maverick88026 Guest

Hey Guyz!!!
I am here to share my problem with you i have a DEXXA Flight yoke!
when i play Flight Simulator 2002 & 2004 with my yoke.i fly the aircraft its easily control able in turning left/right, but when i push back/forward the yoke the plane is still in control but after when i release the yoke the plane is going out of control, the nose of the plane some time gone to much up or some time gone down but the cocpit view showed that the Flight control is in center position! in this way to maintain the flying altitude is impossible.

*but if i play other game such as F-16 multirole fighter/agressor,f-22 raptor,wings over europe,vietnam yoke gives a fablous control on it!
PLEASE YOU GUYZ HELP ME OUT FROM THIS PROBLEM....!

you can e-mail me on (ahsanahmedsid@gmail.com)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...