I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A FLIGHT YOKE BY CH PRODUCTS. HOWEVER I CAN NOT TAXI EITHER PRE OR POST FLIGHT, ON MY OLD MICROSOFT JOYSTICK THE STICK TWIST FUNCTION WOULD DO THIS. SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH KEYBOARD KEYS CAN DO THE STEERING WHILE ON THE GROUND, OR HOW THE YOKE CAN DO IT.
4 Answers
Hi,
To taxi on the ground you can use the arrow keys on the keyboard for larger jets, or for smaller aircraft, you can use the differential brakes (F11 and F12), which are easier to use with small planes.
Thanks for your quick response, much appreciated.
You can go into the settings tab, then realism, and chech the box that says "Autorudder"
This SHOULD let the yoke turn the plane
BeerSnail
On the yoke u have 2 buttons number 1 and 2. I usualy setting thos two buttons to right and left breaks. (F11 and F12) So U can “easily’ navigate with your taxi with the yoke and no need to use keyboard.
😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer