cockpit

crosscheck9 Guest

Hi all, (again...lol)
Before I start with this post, let me just make it clear that I hvae the Logitech Attack 3 joystick. Ok..now, on with the message...lol...I would like to try and fly an aircraft in the virutal cockpit view, but the problem is, that with this joystick, I cant rotate around the cockpit looking at different things. Pressing 9 and 7 eliminate my ability to see the PFD, and zooming out blurs the autopilot setting which are dialed in....Please help...I cant afford to buy another joystick, and I dont know any keyboard controls. If you have any ideas about what I could do..feel free to post them..I appreciate your help and by the way, I was reading a few posts in the aircraft section, and I noticed many people supporting airbus more than boeing. Now I'm not saying they are bad, but comme onnnn guys.....how could you....Airbus, is, (and please dont take any offense towards this comment), an immitator. Ass lol, i like that emoticon, its just plain funny, but thats off topic....(giggles to himself) Let us alll take a moment, and embrace these potentially short times, in which boeing rules the skies below 40,000 feet......ah well, moments over....happy flying everyone!!!!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you would like to print out all of the keyboard commands download this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/7939/fs2004-keyboard-commands-table/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...