HC075DI COUGAR AUTOPILOT Instructions?

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Anyone know where I can get instructions on how to properly use this gauge.

Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here's an idea:

Get HC075DI_AFCP_UPDATE.zip from the same place where you got the HC075DI COUGAR AUTOPILOT from... I think that's a previous version for FS9

➡ ➡ However: It contains an in-depth pictorial guide on how to use the gauge. I assume the operation is the same for both sims but the gauge had to be rewritten for FSX.

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Thanks for answer both, had the installation figured out, and now, the how to use thanks to your info. I didn't realize that update file was what I needed. Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm surprised you indicate embarrassment. I didn't now about that "Update" either. It's actually a bit confusing -- those guys who really get stuck into those specialized areas sometimes forget that we mere mortals aren't "in the loop".
I saw the same file for FS9... for some reason it was called "Update"; an educated guess would be that it was an update to a previous version for FS9. The fact that the Update(FS9) file was much bigger than the FSX file got me curious. You know the rest.

I am elaborating on this trivial issue because it is quite common that a recent file does not necessarily contain all of the useful information a previous version or the original might have contained.

In any case, I would like to know what went wrong with your first installation and how you fixed it.

Just curious 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

( In any case, I would like to know what went wrong with your first installation and how you fixed it. )

I was installing the ( AFCP.CFG & API.CFG ) inside the Heli main folder instead of the FSX main. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

How could you...

😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...