HC075DI COUGAR AUTOPILOT Problems Installing

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

I need help. Trying to install this autopilot guage in the EH 101 but can't get it to work. I have copy past the cfg text into the panel cfg and made the next window in line #5.

Should the afcp and ap1 cfg go into the FSX main folder or the EH 101 main folder, and with the HAP.GAU and the AS532ACP.GAU in FSX main guage or EH 101 guage folder.

Thank for you help

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Accelor wrote:

I need help. Trying to install this autopilot guage in the EH 101 but can't get it to work. I have copy past the cfg text into the panel cfg and made the next window in line #5.

Should the afcp and ap1 cfg go into the FSX main folder or the EH 101 main folder, and with the HAP.GAU and the AS532ACP.GAU in FSX main guage or EH 101 guage folder.

Thank for you help

This is from the ReadMe:

AFCP.CFG goes into FSX main folder

AP1.CFG goes into FSX main folder

HAP.GAU goes into FSX Gauges folder

AS532AFCP.GAU goes into FSX Gauges folder

From your post:

... and made the next window in line #5.

So your [Window Titles] section should look like this:

[Window Titles]
Window00=Hauptinstrumentenbrett
Window01=GPS
Window02=Radar
Window03=Autopilot
Window05=Autopilot

Unless you have already occupied the 'Window04 slot' I would prefer 04 to 05 -- I don't know if that makes a difference though.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...