I just received the Boeing 727 for FSX from Captain Sim. I notice that the camera seems to be quite far away from the aircraft making it appear small. Can I change this in any way?
3 Answers
Just use the + and - keystrokes to zoom in and out.
Yes but then this gives a distorted look of the surrounding environment.
Can I just move the camera on the external view closer to the plane?
You can just drag the tower on your map.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain