How do i reset the pilot log and rewards gained so far?

u5ndh Guest

I'm new to FSX and MS flight sims in general.

I've been playing for a few days so far but want to start a new log as if i'm new without all my trial missions and the rewards i've gained so far. I can delete the log with no problem but is there a way of resetting the rewards gained so far.

I could do without having to re-install the program again just to do this.

Neil

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Running Guest

Well reinstalling probably won't solve your issue.
Renaming C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\Logbook.BIN probably will do the trick. If not name the file back to Logbook.bin

But frankly, whether you are proud of some results or not, it's part of your history/record and thus belong in your logbook.

sveardze Guest

Here's another question along the same line... what if your logbook isn't keeping track of your flights? I've flown many routes that I'm quite proud of, but none of them show up! The last entry that is in there is from way back in October.

Running Guest

Long shot but.....
Could it be you have the date for your flights set in a distant past?

Sveardze Guest

I just wrote a <a href=http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=61918737&blogID=209921892&MyToken=cde5eaa1-13ab-458c-9170-1b53e7ff35a3 target="_blank">blog</a> about the whole "my FSX logbook isn't showing entries" situation. So yeah, I answered my own question.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...