Lockheed Martin F-22 Weapons Bay Doors

I have had this problem.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Haven't got a clue what you're on about!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Pro Member Trainee
Roar54 Trainee

The Lockheed Martin F-22 weapons bay doors do not open in my game. I press E and shift and before I can press 2, the cockpit door opens. If I press shift and then 2, the GPS window appears before I can press E. Even if I do all three at the same time nothing happens... Does anyone know why this might be happening? It doesn't work if I change the shortcuts so the buttons (IE E or 2)...(combined with the shift key) don't do anything and that hasn't solved the problem...

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Tom Kilpatrick (Tom12) Trainee

I have the F/A-22 package, but my bomb bay doors are working perfectly fine

I'll try and find a solution for you while I'm awake 🙂

Good Luck!
_-Tom-_

Pro Member Trainee
Darren Elliott (darrenvox) Trainee

I dont have FSX but the one on my aircraft opens when you hit the "/" button...may not work...not sure...give it a try

Pro Member Trainee
Tom Kilpatrick (Tom12) Trainee

Darrenvox's way works for me too... I recently downloaded a F/a-22 pack that the Youtube user 'DNthenumber10'. This is an ex-payware aircraft and it is perfect.

I think the link is on Simviation. Just hit the search box and search the following:
DN10f22 FSX

http://www.simviation.com/menu.html

ENJOY 😛
~Tom

Pro Member Trainee
Roar54 Trainee

Thanks Tom... I've downloaded and am about to try it out...
Just for the record... on my system... The / only extends the speed brake.

In case there is some other model you are talking about, my model is the F-22 Raptor that comes with several paint sets. I'm still thankful for all of the advice!

James Surprised

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...