FSX Opens With The Trike Ultralight Flying

Pro Member Trainee
oldave Trainee

Please disregard this post, *Problem solved... I deleted and re-loaded both service packs*

I recently had a new hard drive put in my computer, and re-loaded FSX along with Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2...
After I boot up FSX, it goes right to a simulation with the Trike Ultralight flying...???
This never happened before,after loading FSX it would go to the screen with your aircraft options, airports, time of day etc. etc.
Would this be caused by one of the Service Packs I Downloaded "right after" re-loading FSX on my computer...???
*I downloaded FSX "1st." on my computer before loading any of programs or software as recomended*
I was thinking of deleteing the Service Packs (Only Service Pack 2 shows in my programs list ???)
Another weird thing I just thought to ask is, when I`m flying around the 4 airports in New York City, ATC tells me what runway to land on after I ask for a Touch & Go, *But sometimes I land and ATC /Ground Control does not see/recognize that I have landed and then when I fly off to the next airport I cannot communicate with ATC, as it seems they are still waiting for me to land...*
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
oldave...

Last edited by oldave on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you delete SP2 it may help but SP2 had dual core usage built in.
In other words, if you don't use SP2 you will only be using a single core of you CPU which I'm sure has more than one core.
It also contains other "fixes".
I use the add-on Acceleration Pack, that contains SP1 and SP2 built in.

Your call.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...