FS opens in Taskbar W10

Hi,

lately my FS opens as a small icon in Taskbar. Clicking it does not maximize it to the screen. I have to shut FS down, using the Task Manager and start it again. Usually on the first or second repeated attempt it opens correctly to the screen. This only happens sometimes.

In the past, when it happened, clicking the small icon in Taskbar opened black screen and hitting ALT/Enter opened the FS. Now for some reason I have to do the full restart (first paragraph) and hope it opens in the screen.

Any remedy would be appreciated.
Thanks
Peter

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Outside of a complete clean out and reinstall, I can't think of a reason.
If it works the roundabout way you do now, I'd keep it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...