Force trim cyclic and aluminium profiles

Pro Member Trainee
Mark (hungo) Trainee

I have just collected the prototype parts from the laser cutter to enable me to fit force trim to the cyclic sticks that I build for my helisim units.
Effectively this will mean that in the hover the stick will be completely free with the force button pressed and when released in cruise will hold the stick in place.
I hope to have the proto assembled this week some time.
Negotiations with a supplier for aluminium profiles are proceeding as well ,I am looking at 3 levels of supply 1.parts 2.kits of parts for a cockpit or accesory (ie tripple head screen mounts ,overhead panels etc) 3.complete cockpits fully assembled ready to fit your own controls or supplied with controls.
The colour sublimation is also progressing with artwork being prepared this week ready for a one off test run for cost and viability.
Another project that is also moving along a bit more is the electronic pot extender ,this will enable you to fit a pot to a control and extend the resolution out to the limit of the interface board regardless of how little or much the actual pot moves.

This whole project is now moving so fast that I am unable to keep up with the web site updates so I will be creating a facebook page in the next 2 days so you are able to follow my progress here and via facebook.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Expansion, a great move.
Good luck!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...