Seattle NOGO

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,
For some reason I cannot open SEA airport anymore. When going to KSEA the FS gets stuck in 'Loading scenery 0%' and stays there. I need to do CTL+ALT+delete to end the task through the task manager. If I fly to SEA for example from Everett, the FS freezes before SEA approach, so obviously a scenery issue.
I have lots of add on airports installed but none in vicinity of SEA, so bit puzzled.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Peter

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,
for those interested, this mystery is resolved. The EGLC add-on airport available for download from AVSIM (zip London_City_274783) had some additional dense bgls and scenery files affecting other airports. If you add this London City airport area, it will act up on you elsewhere. I only noted strange structure at Meigs Field and after 'finally' opening Seattle (which initially did not open) I noted the attached. I would suggest you avoid adding this file as area. Apparently the developer is aware.
Regards
Peter

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

thanks

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,
Have also noted that Liverpool airport scenery, made by the same developer, also affects other airports and this one actually puts trees across Seattle runways.
Regards
Peter

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...