Fly Away Visit Redmond, Washington

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Did you find out whether it was going to be a garbage arcade game or a proper simulator?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

We are under an NDA with Microsoft and cannot release any information until early January - watch this space.

Pro Member Trainee
c_prowse Trainee

microsoft flight came and it SUCKED! With developers such as ORBX, A2A, Flight Replicas and Carenado we all know what is possible. Microsoft should have matched or exceeded these bars and they failed miserably. No one wants another sim especially with gamey graphics and a limited area. They want something immersive and realistic. The bar was set, and rather than rise to the challenge, all of us were let down. Microsoft being the powerhouse that it is, we all expected better. I will keep my FSX and my excellent scenery and aircraft that Microsoft was unable to deliver... Pretty sad really...Maybe some day Microsoft will spend some resources on talent and give us something evolutionary... I'm not betting on it unfortunately😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Old post, don't bother answering.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...