Transparent Decks

Pro Member Trainee
Dexter58 Trainee

I downloaded the Nimitz/EKE AI carriers. Work and look great, but the deck is transparent and I can't get it to hard visible deck. Any suggestions ?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Dexter58 wrote:

I downloaded the Nimitz/EKE AI carriers. Work and look great, but the deck is transparent and I can't get it to hard visible deck. Any suggestions ?

I trust you've got version 2? You also may need the following:

Recommended usage with Lamont Clark's AIcarriers2.zip.

Acceleration plus the Nimitz v.2 plus AIcarriers2 worked without a hitch for me.

Pro Member Trainee
Dexter58 Trainee

Yes and yes. Like I said. everything works great, just the deck his clear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Dexter58 wrote:

Yes and yes. Like I said.

No, you didn't... only trying to help troubleshoot.

FYI: It does matter which library you download your files from.

Two (2) more concerns:

A friend of mine had seemingly unsolvable problems with the AIcarriers pack - apparently the issue was Java related -- he ran Windows XP as did I at the time without experiencing any problems.

Currently I'm running W7 and haven't yet installed the package, hence my past-time speech in my previous post.

I am mentioning this because I wouldn't be surprised if issues arose when I'm getting around to install the Nimitz plus the AI carriers.

Again FYI, FSX and W7 don't work well together when it comes to installing scenery manually and, as I'm sure you know, Carriers, Ships etc. belong into the SCENERY category.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...