How can I tweak sea-level to stop it climbing up cliffs? I have tried the alteration to fs9.cfg and have tried tweaking display settings, but nothing seems to work.
1 Answers
This is a fairly common problem with Scenery add-ons. I would search at the file library where I got this scenery from for a fix or update, then I would search the other big file libraries for the same... if to no avail, I'd try and contact the author - if possible.
Re. tweaking the fs9.cfg or the Scenery.cfg for that matter... I doubt you'll be able to fix it this way.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain