A1 Flight planner problem

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi.. I have run into a problem with the A1 Flight Planner program. When I program a flight from RJAA to RJNN the system places the aircraft at the airport and when the predetermined flight time comes around, it pushes back, will taxi down the taxiway and take off. I have done this with several different aircraft at this partucular airport with no problems. However, when I program a flight from KABE to KPHL the programmed aircraft is at the airport but when the predetermined flight time comes around it just sits there and goes nowhere. I have tried several types of aircraft but they all exhibit the same problem, they just sit there and never go any further.

Any help is appreciated.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi All... Upon further investigation, the aircraft finally took off an hour later. I tried changing from UTC to EST but this did not make a difference. Somewhere something is in disagreement with the internal computer time, the present time of the program or something. The time for takeoff programmed for 0900 and in order to get the aircraft to respond I have to hit the alt key and bring up the upper task bar and set the time to 0959 and then after about 2 minutes the aircraft will start the pushback and begin to taxi to the runway as it should.

Any ideas?

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi All... Well as it turns out, the A1 program is working just fine. The problem was in the cockpit. One must pay attention to the following three items, local time, UTC time, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring as they will all effect the departure time. When everything is setup correctly and the flight plan compiled, you can expect the following. If your aircraft has a departure of 09:00 A.M. local time and summer set, then the aircraft will start to push back shortly after 09:15 A.M. Perhaps this finding will help some of those who have had this same problem. All aircraft will start the pushback at 15 minutes after the takeoff departure time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...