FIGHTER ACE 2 CONNECTIVITY

fortunafavetfortibus Guest

I am a retired Military Pilot and Flight Instructor and I teach Flight Simulation courses at a Museum as part of our field trip and educational programs. I have FS 2002 as well as FSX installed on all our computers. FSX runs great on a LAN, but as most of you know, Fighter Ace 2, which was included with FS2002, was designed to be a multiplayer game via an internet site which is now defunct.

Does anyone know a way to make Fighter Ace 2 work on a LAN? I realize this is an old program, but its' simplicity is appealing when it comes to using it as a potential teaching tool. This may be a programming question.

If there is something else out there you members recommend instead of Fighter Ace 2, I look forward to your opinions. I am considering CFS 3... open to suggestions.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...